Sunday, January 23, 2005

Open for Assvice

I've been playing with the template here again today. Someone emailed saying that the old template had a brown colour that was overtaking the view capability in some browsers, so I thought I'd go with a plain white one. Because I'm not very 'puter savvy, I'm limited to the templates that are offered by the host site here for which I'm eternally grateful!
(sidebar stage whisper: suck up comment added just in case the blogspot Gods are watching and think I'm ungrateful for free blog hosting space).

But here's my dilemma. I can't figure out how to get my links back into this particular template! I've pasted code after code, used the help file sent to me by blogspot, but all to no avail. I even solicited help from the hoochiest webchick I know ... my friend Grins , but all has failed!

Somehow I managed to figure out how to paste the script needed for my counter, although those goofy little < > signs are there.

I'm stumped. Snowed in yet again and stumped! If anyone has any ability to coach me through this, feel free to coach!

2 comments:

Julianna said...

You are talking to someone who has copied and pasted a blogroll about SIX times on my template and it never showed up anywhere on my blog. I am actually paying someone to give my blog a facelift right now. I'll ask her help to link to blogrolls when that happens. I do like your new look. It is easier to read.

I hope you are well.

Sandy said...

It worked!!! Grins is a genious...umm...geinous...ummm...very very smart woman who knows about computers! Thank you my southern friend. Julianna - email me and I'll share the very clear, step by step directions that were given to me by the afore mentioned southern smart person, and you can do the links yourself.