Sunday, January 23, 2005

Life Outside of Infertility

Two posts in one day. Not because I have anything monumental to say today but more because we are having yet another blizzard, and the first post hardly counts. I was soliciting blogging advice. And major thanks to my friend Grins, who emailed me with incredible step by step directions. Now I know that she is my idol for sure!

For a change of pace, I am not going to write about anything related to conception, pregnancy, miscarriage or my husband. Except that I do have to say that if and when I ever do manage to carry a pregnancy to term, I want to deliver the way that little chick on 7th_Heaven did tonight. I mean, what are the odds that you will go into labour, in baby department store's elevator where all your family members just happen to be shopping, with the only other passenger in the elevator being your brother the doctor? I have luck like that too...don't you?

But see, I digress yet again. What I wanted to share tonight were some of the very cool, non-infertility (gasp!!!!) blogs I have been checking out of late. Who knew that people blogged about things non-infertility related?

This is just a very fun blog. Lots of stuff to keep you entertained and going. Check it out!

Then there is this extremely witty woman.

And finally, this woman's babbling amuses me.

So, if you need an escape from in/fertility reading for a moment, follow the links!


No comments: