Saturday, January 15, 2005

The Glow

I was at a meeting this morning, and a woman who knows me really really well told me I had a glow about me. Which prompted me to begin crying and tell her about our tentative positive test result. Isn't it weird that she would use those words?

Just hanging in until the second beta test on Monday. I'll try to call to get the results Monday afternoon but the clinic may not have them back yet, as I have to go to a different hospital Monday morning for the second test. My schedule won't allow me to get over to the same hospital that houses the clinic. Waiting one more day isn't going to make much of a difference.

The kids are over tonight, and we're just getting ready to watch Shrek II. I must have done something incredibly right today because I'm actually being allowed downstairs into Man Land without too much of a fight. Either I've done something right or I've accidently grown a penis that is outwardly visible ... either way, I'm glad to be accepted tonight. I'll have to practice up on my scratching.

2 comments:

Donna said...

I'll be checking on you tomorrow!! I've never gotten anything that even remotely could pass for a BFP, so I can only imagine how excited and terrified you must be. Glowing is a good thing, keep it up.

Julianna said...

Keep glowing!! How was your first beta?? Did I miss it? I hope you are well.

Thinking of you.