Thursday, October 07, 2004

Thankfulness and worry...

Today is cd 26 and the game begins. Will this be a 28 day cycle...or will it drag out to 34 days like it did last month, driving me crazy and sending me to buy double hpts again? And now I've allowed a new nag to wander into my turmoil this month...is it possible that these lengthening cycles mean I'm perimenopausal???

I'm trying to remember what will be, will be.

This weekend is Thanksgiving weekend and I'm happy to report heartwarming news. Last night at dinner Hubby asked Mini Me and Frodo what they were thankful for this year.

Mini Me listed being thankful for me before his thankfulness for the PS2 game!

I have arrived.

Frodo, on the other hand, is thankful for footballs. Gotta love boys!

1 comment:

Julianna said...

How sweet!!

I am hoping you have a regular cycle this month so you do not get any undue stress.

Have a great weekend!

Thank you again for everything.