Monday, October 25, 2004

Grown ups eat better....

I'm packing for a week long business trip that I'm leaving on today. This, after a weekend of being by myself and eating not much other than cinammon buns, chocolate chip cookies and the grand capper last night - pizza. I should not be allowed to stay home by myself. I'm not grown up enough.

I'm trying to find my stretchy leggings to take with me. I used to wear them to go to the gym, but then discovered that they're really comfortable to run around the house in after you've had a food binge weekend like mine. Only they're missing! Oh I have a few other pairs, but the lycra in them has all given away it's stretch, and the crotch area is ripped in most of them from ignoring the "do not put me in the dryer" instructions.

My packing is interesting:
  • business dress for two days ~ check
  • casual dress for the other two days ~ check
  • crotchless stretch pants for the hotel room ~ check (but whoah, that sounds bad!)
  • bedside reading "Taking Control of Your Fertility" and Ann Rule's latest book ~ interesting mix but check

So I'll be computer-free for the next few days as I'm not taking a laptop with me. One of the places that I'm headed to mid-week is an executive leadership experience which is taking place in a back to nature, granola type place in the middle of freakin' nowhere, so why bother to take the laptop?

And by Thursday night when I get home, after not having seen my honey for a week, I'll be ummmm busy. And I just realized that if I leave the word "crotchless" in this post, I'm likely to get some interesting google hits. Frig it. I'm leaving it all.


1 comment:

Julianna said...

Have a good week Sandy! crotchless panties, crotchless panties, crotchless panties, crotchless panties..........just to help with the google hits! hahahaha