Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Justice and cute pictures

First, I think this is the cutest picture I've seen in quite a while. What are the odds of getting a pose like that?

We have Frodo and Mini-Me tonight, and we just had the best evening! We watch a lot of kids' shows when they're here .... which, in my opinion, is much better than the all Star Trek-all the time choice I have with HB when the kids aren't here. One show featured bad parental dancing. Which prompted HB and I to get up and do a rocking rendition of the bump, which resulted in a major ticklefest and wedgie contest. It was a good night.

I was delighted and tearful at the outcome of the Amazing_Race last night! When he pumped his hand in the air and yelled "In-vitro here we come!" I was a bawling mess. I so hope that their dreams come true. They struck me as such a highly ethical, loving couple, and I was so pleased to see them come together throughout the race. The stress that they'd been through between job loss and then the whole infertility journey. Justice was served last night ~ I just hope the next round is kind to them both.


1 comment:

TheMommason said...

Too cute picture! ANd yes that was an awesome winning team moment IVF here we come and if that doesn't work adoption here we come!
Darn now you are making me teary at work!