Sunday, May 15, 2005

Elvis has left the building

It would now appear that I have_indeed_ovulated. And Thalia wins the prize for correctly pinpointing the date ~ she's obviously a charting expert and her mission, should she choose to accept it, is to act as my interpretation expert from here on. (Ok, there's really no prize and I'm really not hiring a charting assistant, although it's tempting!)

It would also appear that we may have timed ourselves appropriately and accordingly prior to said ovulation. Of course I've been unable to engage in any of the required activity in the last 36 hours due to HB's absence, so said activity may not have been sufficient ~ who knows?

Let the waiting begin.

9 comments:

Donna said...

More finger crossing here.

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed, and I'm busy polishing my gold star - thank you!

Anonymous said...

Sperm can live what, 5 days? I think you are good to go. This is how I conceived my DD, by the way. I have read a lot which says that earlier sex is conducive to making a girl, and that girls are actually harder to make than boys if that is what you're trying for. Best of luck to you either way.

Celeste
celeste_lippATyahoo.com

The Walker Tribe said...

Waiting is the hardest part. Thoughts and prayers to you and HB.

David

Anonymous said...

Please, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!! let there be good news!

Thinking of you my dear friend.

The Walker Tribe said...

Checking in again. Hope all is well. Thoughts and prayers.

David

Tiff said...

How are you doing???
I hope time is flying by for you.

Sandy said...

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. This charting thing can truly be a bit obsessive eh? I mean, is it wrong that I have it as my screensaver at work??? Seems like I can't wait to wake up and take that temp. Bought the VIP membership today on fertility friend, and it suggests waiting another 10 days before testing. We'll see how the next week goes.

TheMommason said...

Good luck and more fingers crossed here although it is making typing quite diffucult.

I got a miracle 5 years, 9 months and 3 days ago and I am rooting for yours!