Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Wrong count

I'm not sure now when to get the bloodwork done.

My cycles have been slightly messed up over the last while, and I was pretty sure I had actually started yesterday. It would seem though that this wasn't the case. Now I think I have started as of this evening, but it's all so light I don't know whether to count tomorrow as day 2 or not. Either way, I'm going to either go for the bloodwork by Friday morning or forget about doing it this cycle. I can't imagine that my FSH levels are going to change that much with one day so I might just go tomorrow and be done with it.

Someone at work did caution me to take a pregnancy test, just in case though. Good advice which I will be taking first thing in the morning. I don't need any help with loss ~ I'm quite skilled at doing that all on my own.

Thanks for the good wishes and thoughts ~ I'll take every single one of them.

2 comments:

Julianna said...

Hi Sandy. I hate to be so dramatic but I was told that it does make a difference about day 3 FSH. I was told that the first sign, that is day 1 and blood must be drawn on day 3.......perhaps checking with your doctor's office to make sure??

Thinking of you and good luck.

Sandy said...

That does help Julianna...thanks. Based on that, I'm going to go today since the first sign was two days ago. It's just a really incredibly light period which sucks because it probably means I'm perimenopausal. Grrrr.

I did do a hpt this morning just to be sure. Negative. So I'm safe on that count. Man, that sounds weird to say THAT out loud!

Thanks my friend!