Tuesday, December 28, 2004

A peek at me

I was reading Cecily's blog, which I do every day, and saw the picture of her dog Hammer. And so, because I am bored, and know that there are probably only two people that peruse my blog on any kind of semi-regular basis, I thought I'd play around this morning with adding some pictures to it.

So here we go:


Hubby_&_I_on_vacation_this_summer - we went to a family reunion and drove with my parents. It was a great trip and gave us awesome memories!

Our_friend_Paul's_15_minutes_of_fame_on_the_internet - this guy is a great friend of ours and as with many of our friends, in serious need of therapy. He got the bright idea to take a digital pic of himself sitting on the toilet and then put it on the side of his plumbing truck. Someone took a pic of it, posted it on the internet and it made the rounds! I received it from friends in other countries who didn't know this was our friend! He plays in my husband's band, and was interviewed by a local tv station here, where he said "yep...been a singer/songwriter for 25 years, and my 15 minutes of fame comes about while I'm sitting on the can"

Our_dogs - Barkley is a 160 lb Landseer Newfoundland who we rescued from the shelter. Sheba is the "little" dog - 80 lb Rottie/Lab mix, who we rescued from Paul (see above story for reason she needed a stable home!)

Our_wedding_day_May_2004 - the day that celebrated all that is good and just in the world.

So there you go. A peek into the world I call mine.





1 comment:

Julianna said...

Thank you for sharing!!! What a handsome couple you and your husband are!!!

I love your dogs too.

Your friend is hilarious.

Take care. I am sending such good thoughts your way.

You are a very special lady.