Friday, December 24, 2004

One down, five to go

Bloodwork carried out yesterday. By a very chipper and efficient lab tech who had consumed a LOT of sugar that day I think! She poked really hard and left a bruise, which usually doesn't happen to me.

I heeded my friend's advice and took the first two Clomid pills last night before bed. Well, not really before bed. Before we left the house to go to an open house.

I've been sweating and hot flashing ever since. Not sure if this is usual or not.

And although my kidneys are too close to my eyeballs on a normal day, I spent a lot of time boo-hoo'ing in the car this morning on the way to work. Christmas carols made me weep. A radio announcer read a card aloud that her coworker had given me ... I sobbed at the red light.

This will be fun!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night........ideally free of night sweats.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Wow! All this after the first dose...hold on, its gonna be a wild ride!!

Blessings,
StacyG