Friday, December 10, 2004

Hands around the world

Ok, he's not on the market any more. He has redeemed himself. I so dislike it when things are not solid between us that I tend to overreact.

I went for blood work today - the day 23 bloodwork ordered by the clinic. Sat between one woman who was obviously pregnant, and another who was just pregnant and having her first workup. I am taking it as a positive sign ... and I was proud of myself ... I resisted rubbing her belly like the fertility buddha that she reminded me of!

Reading this has made me realize just how close people can become through this journey of infertility, and luckily in many cases, pregnancies and deliveries. Even though I've never met Julie, I feel like I'm one of a few thousand honourary internet aunts to Charlie. All of this because of blogs we find and follow, and all of that because we have the unfortunate commonality of infertility.

Who'da thunk it?

1 comment:

Julianna said...

Hi Sweetie,

I'm glad you and your hubby are back on track. Take care.