Monday, December 27, 2004

"Baby it's coooold outside" ~ as the song goes.

I have been hoping for snow all month and last night we got it! Boy, did we get it! It's a blizzard - not as bad as the one we got last February, but a blizzard none the less.

The other very cool thing is that the kids were here with us when it struck! The cable is out (although thankfully the hi-speed internet still works) so we're doing other stuff.

The oldest boy and I just painted up the basement windows with markers that are supposed to wash off. My mother gave them to the boys for Christmas. Along with two big bottles of Silly String. I'm not sure why she hates me so much ... she says it's revenge for all the noisy gifts I bought my sister's kids when they were young.

Maybe this time next year, we'll have another little boy or girl to share a holiday snow storm with ... one can hope right?

1 comment:

Julianna said...

eternal hope