Monday, July 25, 2005

Hateful Hope

Apparently I still ovulate without medication, so that's good news. Now I'm in that nasty wait space ~ and being somewhat obsessive about my temps. It doesn't help that I'm waking up every morning at 5 a.m. to go to the bathroom, so end up in the struggle of when to temp ~ at 5 a.m. before I get up, or at 6:30/7:00 when I really get up out of bed? Yesterday I decided to wait and then, of course, because I had been up at 5 a.m., I didn't wake up until almost 7:45 so the time was really out of whack.
I don't know why, but I'm allowing hope to creep in this month. I have a few promising symptoms, but of course those same signs are often the forerunner of another failed cycle.
Freaking hope. I hate that I can't welcome it!

4 comments:

Lala said...

I may get shot down for this but I think you should be temping at 5 a.m.. My two pennies.

The Walker Tribe said...

Good luck!

Sue said...

Good luck, Sandy!! Personally, I never got the temping thing down. I just use my fertility monitor and then hold my breath for 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Sandy. And I agree re the 5am thing. Best to have a time that you can reliably stick to.