Monday, February 14, 2005

A birthday week

HB and I have an agreement that we don't exchange Valentine Day gifts. I love the way he put it. He says every day is Valentine's Day with me, and he doesn't need a commercial holiday to show me he loves me. Now you might say "hmmm smart guy, getting out of it that way" and you'd be right.

But he's also sincere in these words. We are the couple that give each other cards "just because". There are always fresh flowers in the house and I never buy them myself. As a matter of fact, the florist that he goes to gave us a wedding gift when we got married! She also gave us an incredible deal on the most beautiful flowers (tulips and lilies...is there a more beautiful floral combination?).

So we did not exchange gifts today. And that was cool. Anyhow, I have everyone in my world convinced that February 14 is actually just the official kick off to my birthday week.

I feel as if my period is going to start any day now - all the symptoms are there. And I'm a walking hormone without being on any meds so can't even imagine what it's going to be like through another cycle of clomid!

Happy kick off to my birthday week day to you.

3 comments:

Julianna said...

Happy, HAPPY, Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sandy!

David

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday to you..Happy Birthday to you....

I am the offical 'I hate Clomid' Spokesperson, so I hear ya. :(