Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Weighted down

Today is day 30 of this latest cycle. It seems like my cycles are going faster and faster of late. And I'm totally out of control with my weight. I've been on an eating binge the last few weeks. I can't even begin to imagine what they're going to say at the fertility clinic next week about my weight. It's the one thing that I could be controlling, and I'm not doing anything about it.

I seriously wonder if I'm not in a bit of a depressed funk right now. I was off on Thursday and Friday last week. We had a snow storm over the weekend, and I took Monday off as well ... meaning that except for that party with the pregnant beauty on Saturday night, I hadn't moved out of the house since last Wednesday. And I was quite fine with that. If I could have figured out a way to stay home today I would have done it. I just don't feel like facing the world right now.

No comments: