Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Tomorrow's appointment

So tomorrow is the big day. We have our first appointment at the fertility clinic. Odd as it sounds, since I was there once before when I was married by mistake, I can't remember what will happen during this first appointment.

I will get to check in by myself, though, so will avoid having hubby with me during that process. This is a good thing just in case the unfortunate "previous name" syndrome has a sudden reoccurance. That was stressing me out.

I've been having major breathing problems the last week or so. I don't know if it's stress or a viral infection that is going around. Stress is totally possible. I've made the decision to begin looking for another work assignment, and that's a big leap for me, especially with the possible outcome given our appointment tomorrow.

One minute at a time ... that's all we need to do.

No comments: