Monday, August 28, 2006

Oh. My. God

This is what I woke up to this morning. I'll write more when I can think straight. I'm terrified right now.


So...edited at 6 p.m. my time to update you all.

Yes, it is what you think. I have been waiting and waiting for my stupid period to start, never ever thinking that I might possibly be pregnant because, you know, I gave up on that some time ago. This morning I got up at my usual time and decided to use this one lonely test I had in the cupboard. I was using it more to assure myself that I wasn't pregnant, and that my period would indeed be starting any day now.

Ha. That worked well didn't it?

I think we're both in shock. I'm very likely only about 5 weeks along. I called the doctor today to see about getting hcg levels done.

I'm terrified. Terrified that it won't stick around. And terrified that it will stick around.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH!MY!G*D! is that what I think it is!
I'm so excited/shocked for you!!!

Shinny said...

That is some wonderful news for a Monday morning. Best of luck to you and can't wait to hear more. ;)

Anonymous said...

!!!!! You must let us know!!!

Tiff said...

WHAT?!! OMG! You better to posting again here soon.....AHHHH!

Kellie said...

Awesome news!

Can't wait to hear more :)!!!

Sue said...

my jaw is on the floor! Keep us posted soon, o.k.? This is good news!

Donna said...

HOLY MOLY! Can't wait to read more.

Kellie said...

Nice!!

Anonymous said...

WELL?!? I leave work in 15 mins and won't be able to check again til the morning.

Not that I'm an impatient person or anything, mind you.

DinosaurD said...

Oh my lord - is it okay if I hope for the sticking around part?
DinoD

Anonymous said...

holy smokes batman!

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. Wishing you all the best!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to yell a huge Yay!!, but I know how you feel - all topsy turvy.

I'll hold the hope if you're too nervous to *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Whoah!! I'm awake now!!

Just...breathe. And, oh yes, update!! Don't worry, we're all here for you.

x said...

Holy shit! I am so happy for you. Congratulations. I hope everything goes perfectly!