Tuesday, November 08, 2005

On the road again

I'm touched that Angela was concerned that I hadn't blogged in a few days...I am fine. I've just had a lot going on.
For one thing, I've been busy getting my application in for a graduate degree program. I received a copy of an incredibly positive letter from my former supervisor today. In it, he made a very strong case for full sponsorship of the program by my employer. I should know whether I've been accepted, and whether my employer is going to pay for the degree very soon. If it all goes well, I'll be studying my butt off by January.
I'm getting ready to head out on the road for the next month, which really sucks. And I mean on. the. road. I'll be away for four full continuous weeks (home on weekends) before Christmas, and then another three continuous beginning mid-January. It's not even a case of getting to set up in one hotel and using it as a base. We'll be working during the day and then moving to a new hotel so that we can go to work in a different location the next day. Lots of fun.
Which kind of means that any chance for conceiving is out the window until maybe February for us. In case any one is actually following the bouncing ball with me, I started my period today. An eight day luteal phase...what's up with that? Peri-menopause perhaps?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gosh. That is A TON of traveling! Michael travels during most weeks but never four weeks in a row, that is brutal.

I am glad that you posted, I was hoping you were okay.

Thinking of you,