Monday, April 18, 2005

Not one minute before

It's day 25 of this cycle that was brought to you by the good folks at Clomid.

I'm having some symptoms.

And trying not to read too much into them.

I also have the cold from hell which has stripped me of my voice and is apparently engaging in a major weight loss effort through draining of all bodily fluids through my nasal passages, except of course when it isn't dancing a rain dance in stiletto heels, causing my entire face to ache.

And although I'm trying not to read too much into these symptoms that are non-cold related, I'm not allowing myself to take anything for this cold ... except time out of the office. Which is good since it's hard to work when you can't talk.

One more week. One more week. One more week. I will take no test before it's time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

(EEE!) One more week. May it fly by faster than a vacation week.

Anonymous said...

I second that - I hope this week just whizzes by for you! Good luck, good luck, good luck! I will be thinking of you.

Kit (I couldn't sign in under blogger for some reason!)

Donna said...

Ugh! I hate the 1WW. Here's to some joyful POAS soon.

Tiff said...

I hope are feeling MUCH better..it seems everyone is getting sick right now.
I hope the week goes by superfast!!!

Anonymous said...

oh I hope the (good) symptoms continue, while the bad ones vanish without a trace!