Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The blind can see....

Are you tired of hearing about my dawg yet?
Hope not. Because it looks like he's sticking around for a while! The treatment that our wonderful, magnificent, astounding vet started him on last evening is working. My awesome husband took today off to stay home and give him the medication on the rigorous schedule (every two hours), and it's working!
How do I know?
Well, first of all the doctor told my husband at the follow up visit this morning. Secondly, he ran to the fence when I pulled into the yard, as he always does, and it was evident that he was actually seeing me instead of just responding to my voice.
But the full proof was watching the big guy try to get himself a little Valentine's lurving from Sheba this evening! Yep, my boy is back in the saddle.
Now if only I could find a doctor as awesome as our vet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I'm glad to hear he's responding well to the meds and is feeling much better!

Anonymous said...

I am ALWAY happy to hear a happy dog story, no that's supposed to be a shaggy dog story....

Donna said...

Gotta love a happy doggy story!

x said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you and your doggie. I was not at all sick of hearing about your dog, it's always the animal stories that tug at my heart.